- No returns are allowed of any custom item.
- Returns may be allowed on items purchased online for store credit only.
- Items must be in the same condition as when sent.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee regardless of the reason sent back.
- Returns must be approved by telephone before sending back.
- You are responsible for shipping both to and from shipper.
- "I didn't like it," is not a good reason to return an item; nor is "it doesn't look like it did on my computer." "my husband (or wife) didn't like it." is even less of an excuse!
- Each item is insured for shipping. If an item is broken during transit, insurance will pay for the item, but it may take up to a month or more for the USPS to repay you.
- Each item of jewelry is a handcrafted piece made with stone, silver or gold and it is possible for a stone to fall out. If the item is damaged in transit, insurance will cover the damage, including a charge to repair the item.
- If a stone falls out at a later date I normally will replace the stone for you for free depending on how it was lost.
- You will be given complete care instructions on how to care for you new items. They are given to help you protect your investment. Please use them.
- If a stone falls out and you did not follow care instructions, I may still be able to replace the stone but I will charge for it.
- If the item is damaged after six months, I will repair it, but you have to pay for it.